Touch of Passion
Fire and Passion
Fire, Ice and Passion
Passion for Britannia
James Bond Themed Night
Fire and Passion
Click on an image to enlarge
The basis of the resentation include all the following items:
- ONE Medium or Large-size Chocolate Fountain
- Professional Star cloth backdrop
- Professional lighting (par cans, pinspots)
- Fire Projectors
- Supply EIGHT (8) accompaniment dips.
- UNLIMITED dip replenishment
- UNLIMITED Chocolate of your choice
- UNLIMITED supply of napkins.
- UNLIMITED supply of skewers.
- UNLIMITED supply of Chocolate Fountain plates.
- Experienced Chocolatiers to set-up, run and Professionally manage
the fountain throughout the entire function.
- Chocolate Fountain table with cream skirting.
Dedicated (separate) dips table.
cut-glass elegant dips bowls
Bins, bin liners etc.,
for used skewers and napkins.
side framing wings (drapes) with Fire projectors giving the effect of flames leaping up the walls.
- Fire projectors projecting onto the ceiling (ceiling height permitting)
3 hour (the legal maximum amount of time permitted) service.
the end of the event/function to dismantle the fountain and
equipment and leave the venue neat and tidy.
PLEASE NOTE: For Health and Hygiene reasons (Communicable diseases), we DO NOT place our dips around the
Chocolate Fountains - as a result we do not use illuminated Perspex
Chocolate Fountain surrounds in any of our presentations.
We require approximately THREE - FOUR hours for this set-up in order to create the right lighting,
backdrops and equipment - This is a spectacular, very visual show.
We will require a free area of 30'-35' x 10'
This is our most visually arresting presentation. For those that want an event or function to be TRULY remembered and not ONLY for our chocolate - this is the one!
The Passion for Chocolate Fountain table a blaze with fire.
Red and yellow flames leaping violently up the sides of the table giving a hot and wild sensation. Beneath an inferno is erupting; Like an invisible magnet, you are drawn closer to feel the heat to taste the forbidden, but elixir of life - Chocolate.
This presentation needs to be seen to be believed. Photographs on the website simpy do not do justice to the vibrance and visually stunning effect.
View our Testimonials pages to see written commments about this presentation.
This is a sheer visual feast of a presentation.
If you like the sound of this presentation, find out more by CLICKING: